• Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Joe Aribo
    • Sheyi Ojo
    • Scott Arfield
    • Alfredo Morelos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/19 at 05:40

Very difficult one today with no stand out performances. I see Tav & Barasic getting peters on here but I thought both were decent enough, the 2 CBs were involved in both our goals and not at fault for their goal so have both done their job.

Davis had a decent first half, Jack same, but both were poor in 2nd half.  Aribo & Ojo were the 2 poorest today for me, Arfield made tons of good runs, got a goal but found it hard to really get on the ball in good areas (11 man defence has a lot to do with that) and Morelos was a threat when he wasn’t getting booted, shoved, elbowed etc all over the park. Subs were ineffective but didn’t have much game time. 

Probably give it to Goldson just for the attitude to get to that ball for the winner despite being fouled.

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

Jack

The unfortunate thing with Jack is that he was pulled out of position to cover for Tavernier. Morelos fell asleep at the Killie goal but for me was our best player.

Tavernier for playing a captains role and saving the match. He made a remarkable run from around 15 yards inside our half shrugging off multiple tackles to keep the ball and put it in for what resulted in a corner after a good diving one handed save from their keeper to keep Aribo out.

Tavernier then takes that corner sending over a ball that couldn't have been any more perfect for Goldson to bullet the winner into the net. This video starts just before Tavernier begins his run.