Michael Stewart – His sinister poisonous agenda unmasked

This is a really good article by @Stevie - 4lads Blog and I would have missed just how sinister this is had I not read it.  I avoid reading or watching anything produced by these disgusting animals at the BBC, etc but this is just on another level these days and I can't believe how bad it's become.  There is no question that this is now institutional because if it wasn't, they'd have been fired for misconduct a while ago.  This is worse propaganda than you'd find in North Korea, and that's a fact!

Edited by Gaffer

A - Persona non grata at Rangers

B - Make it publicly CLEAR that we "take legal advice" on his constant anti-Rangers reporting that at times may even constitute blackmail and libel. And that may go with anything BBC, as they neglect their profession`s duty of reporting fair, balanced and impartial.

The club should ditch the revoked press privileges for McLaughlin and just outright ban the BBC from Ibrox Stadium.  

We need to take a stand.

I mentioned a few days ago that I think Pacific Quay CSC are actually mocking us and English and Stewart's recent comments lend verification to that opinion.

Banning bbc would be excellent but there would have to be considerable and presumably expensive advertising on ITV and SKY and I regret, also in the gutter press to explain the reasons. If it were done well it could be humiliating for the bbc.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Banning bbc would be excellent but there would have to be considerable and presumably expensive advertising on ITV and SKY and I regret, also in the gutter press to explain the reasons. If it were done well it could be humiliating for the bbc.

I honestly think that a club complaining about bias by the BBC will always look paranoid to the general public.

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

I honestly think that a club complaining about bias by the BBC will always look paranoid to the general public.

How would that be worse than where we are now?? At least it will get some asking questions and looking deeper. That’s what we want.