Michael Stewart – His sinister poisonous agenda unmasked

19 minutes ago, onevision said:

Unless backed up with solid facts.

I think it would take something big and very clear cut for a neutral to care, like evidence of an attempted cover up or something like that. 

14 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

How would that be worse than where we are now?? At least it will get some asking questions and looking deeper. That’s what we want.

I'm not saying it would or wouldn't be, just that I think there is very little chance of any pressure being put on the BBC to change. You need a bit of a smoking gun even to get BBC headquarters to intervene.

I retweeted the many various testimonies and pictures from bears outside the ground, some of them were clearly terrified by what transpired.

Tom English & Michael Stewart, neither of whom witnessed it, have sought to dismiss this incident without any evidence - reckless, rancid and worhty of ridicule.

The Club really needs to step up - Rangers SLO was present & will have reported back to them, also Club 1872 have numerous testimonies which usurp the sugestion there was no crush.

silence is not an option Rangers.

Edited by D'Artagnan

5 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I retweeted the many various testimonies and pictures from bears outside the ground, some of them were clearly terrified by what transpired.

Tom English & Michael Stewart, neither of whom witnessed it, have sought to dismiss this incident without any evidence - reckless, rancid and worhty of ridicule.

The Club rally needs to step up - Rangers SLO was present & will have reported back to them, also Club 1872 have numerous testimonies which usurp the sugestion there was no crush.

silence is not an option Rangers.

D'Art,

Do you know who was the Match Comander?

Given the coverage of events, I am surprised no one has approached him/her for assessment.

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

D'Art,

Do you know who was the Match Comander?

Given the coverage of events, I am surprised no one has approached him/her for assessment.

No bud, its a bit more difficult to find out since it became Police Scotland.

I wouldnt expect much more from him - given that their primary function at footbll matches is public safety, and any admission that there was a crush is akin to an admission of  failure to fulfill that function. Be interesting to hear the match comanders recommendindations on the ticketing procedures at the Chadwick.