Jury out on Ojo + new look attack - Kilmarnock crush chaos - Positives for Gerrard from Rugby Park

Haven't got the time to read the article  just now but from your headline alone, I'll respectfully disagree with you about Ojo. 

Last season, Kent took until the home game v Hearts in October before we began to see glimpses of what he could do. 

Let's be honest here, Ojo is a young player who is inexperienced. He, like Kent, may take time to settle. Let's give the guy time before questioning if he's been a success or failure after what, 5 competitive games?? Four of which were like a heavy bounce game. 

I'll give him another month or two before judging him. 

I'll get round to read it fully later on. 

Edited by Gazza_8

13 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:

Haven't got the time to read the article  just now but from your headline alone, I'll respectfully disagree with you about Ojo. 

Last season, Kent took until the home game v Hearts in October before we began to see glimpses of what he could do. 

Let's be honest here, Ojo is a young player who is inexperienced. He, like Kent, may take time to settle. Let's give the guy time before questioning if he's been a success or failure after what, 5 competitive games?? Four of which were like a heavy bounce game. 

I'll give him another month or two before judging jim. 

I agree with you on Ojo and so do the guys in the discussion.  It's a podcast not an article.

This forum seems to be populated mainly by reasonable, level-headed Rangers fans, particularly when it comes to judging managers and players.

Unfortunately, our wider support isn't like that at all.  If anything, the age of the internet has made the rank and file fans far more reactionary and knee-jerk enabled than ever.

I generally avoid discussing the scum but tonight it's looking ever more likely they'll be making over £30m from Tierney and CL qualification.  Them filling their coffers and spending in accordance will do nothing to diffuse our own desperation for quick success. 

Edited by Gonzo79

34 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I agree with you on Ojo and so do the guys in the discussion.  It's a podcast not an article.

Aah, ok. Been away from the forum for a few years so not used to things. I'll give it a listen. 

1 hour ago, Gazza_8 said:

17 games before he got an assist, and even then it was a pretty basic pass to Morelos who still had plenty to do from outside the box. The Kent obsession is ruining it for Ojo, I feel sorry for him. I’m looking forward to the window closing so that people start backing the players that are actually here. 

8 hours ago, DMAA said:

17 games before he got an assist, and even then it was a pretty basic pass to Morelos who still had plenty to do from outside the box. The Kent obsession is ruining it for Ojo, I feel sorry for him. I’m looking forward to the window closing so that people start backing the players that are actually here. 

I'm not lording Kent up to be the all singing all dancing winger that we need, simply defending Ojo for not hitting the ground running.

Kent was good. Is he better than Ojo? Possibly but we've got another 8 or 9 months to decide. 

2 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:

I'm not lording Kent up to be the all singing all dancing winger that we need, simply defending Ojo for not hitting the ground running.

Kent was good. Is he better than Ojo? Possibly but we've got another 8 or 9 months to decide. 

Yes I was agreeing with you

12 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:

I'll give him another month or two before judging him. 

I think the 'jury is out' is a very good description of Ojo and you seem to agree.  We need more evidence before making a judgement.