[FT] FC Midtjylland 2 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 43; Aribo 52; Katic 56; Arfield 70)

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I think Flanagan was the right pick for tonight's game; as was Kamara over Davis, and Jones over Ojo - Jones was particularly suited to this game.

Anybody playing at left back except Barisic was a bonus, Kamara is first pick for me, Jones was excellent

We as a support need to seriously calm down and trust this management team , they are n the right path , we simply do not have the money of other teams and we are building slowly but surely .

Some of the absolute drivel on other forums this afternoon as the Epl and championship windows shut was embarrassing , Mark Allen was getting it , Gerrard was getting it the board was getting it , the only one escaping was Jimmy bell and he always gets it lol . 

3 minutes ago, pete said:

One complaint. I had a refresh problem with RTV after 70 minutes to the end it was constant refresh. Did everyone have that or was it a me thing.

I had a pretty flawless service from RTV tonight.