[FT] FC Midtjylland 2 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 43; Aribo 52; Katic 56; Arfield 70)

29 minutes ago, DMAA said:

As I say I only saw parts of the game but looks like the next Tavernier

Have we not learned our lesson??? We signed Barasic and Grezda because they played well against us in Europe. One is out the door and one is arguably 3rd choice left back

1 minute ago, Whosthedado said:

Have we not learned our lesson??? We signed Barasic and Grezda because they played well against us in Europe. One is out the door and one is arguably 3rd choice left back

Grezda didn't play against us

Plus that premise is ludicrous 

Edited by the gunslinger

I've just came doon aff the ceiling after that game. Make no mistake about it folks the Danes were a good strong technically gifted team who wanted to play the game on the front foot especially in the final third of the park. We paid a fairly heavy price switching off at 3-0 up to concede two avoidable goals. At both goals I was calling for Scotty Arfield to be hooked as he was running on a pensioners legs but in saying that if he had been hooked then he wouldn't have been there to slot a lovely pass, from Alfredo Morelos, into the back of the net beyond the Danes keeper to make it 2-4 on the night.

Jordan Jones after somewhat of a nervy start, against a very tidy right back, showed us what he is capable of with some absolutely lovely exchanges of passing and moving inside with Joe Aribo. Alfies late yellow had me baffled but what a performance he put in absolutely outstanding from him with a goal and a number of assists especially when at a Rangers corner he controlled Glen Kamaras knock down from the edge of the box slipped it to Nikola Katic to slot home with the outside of the boot.

We are the people! 

Edited by Big Jaws

35 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Arteta did okay though.

Just now, 917 said:

What a day - my wife gave birth to our 2nd baby daughter, baby Charlotte fought back from the brink & then the Gers get one of their best ever European results! Time for a lie down now though..

Congratulations:drink: