Sheep not good enough for Europe

I'm hoping they drop out of the Euro spots at the end of this season. The bleating hammer throwers are killing our Euro co-efficiency. Horsed again by a team who have a ground capacity of 8,279.

And in fact double fucked it up by losing to a small Croatian side while I believe Croatia are the nation now just ahead of us in the rankings.

Seeing reports that our win pushed Scotland ahead of Serbia into 18th on the co-efficiency table. Just ahead of Scotland in 17th is Croatia who the sheep just allowed to consolidate there. Give us anybody but the sheep in that Euro draw next season.

The typical anti McInnes sheep fan has various facets, this one is on a sheep forum right now post Rijeka. One facet is that he's a 'hun' often tacked on to claims that he's overcautious and that they only need to 'have a go' to be more successful.

I disagree, I think that Europa QR3 is the sheep wall they can't get past. Most of them thought before this tie that they would go through comfortably and I don't know why. On transfermarkt the sheep have a total market value of £11.54 million which is eclipsed by the Rijeka total market value of £19 million.

They have 7 players rated by transfermarkt as worth a million pounds or more to 2 for the sheep and such teams of that market value aren't rare in the Europa QR3. And judging from reports this team totally dominated them from start to finish and could very well beat them away too.

In the second leg the sheep can't adopt such a defensive strategy because they need to get at least 3 goals to progress from this point. Rijeka found ways through them in even in their well known to us park the bus strategy and I feel they have the talent to score again when the sheep leave opportunities for them to do so as they will.

I could be proven wrong but I don't see the sheep getting through QR3 either this year or having a much better chance in future years. That's their limit. They're not going to be much of a help on the co-efficient. And alongside them there's Killie proving even more inept but can still be a pain in the arse against us.

Both these sides are noted for playing a park the bust strategy and both have been found wanting in Europe especially if an alien attacking philosophy is required which was the case for Killie who apparently struggled to make the transition in a failure that put Progres in the shade.

I would prefer Hearts or even Hibs to get a spot ahead of both sheep and killie because this is McInnes 6th attempt to get beyond QR3 with still no sign of ever doing it.

Hearts and Hibs I feel would be more likely to at least try some more attractive football which yes may end up in the same result but if they got 6 consecutive tries at it as the sheep have who knows. It couldn't be much worse could it?

Again, what parallel universe are we in where a Scottish team has some kind of divine right to beat these Eastern European teams?? Croatia were World Cup runners up, Scotland haven’t qualified for the finals for over 20 years. This is simply not the same as getting beat by Welsh part-timers.

Point proven. On the bright side this might be the end of their 6 consecutive seasons in Europe. I feel both the Edinburgh sides once they find their feet could edge them out this season. And they're the next on my list of those who are overdue a humiliating hammering after hubz got theirs.

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don't understand it. This is a team brimming with players from Richard Gordon's team of the year. How will Richard explain this fall from grace? 

He said McInnes has been successful for years as sheep manager!