[FT] Rangers 6 - 1 Hibernian (Defoe 9, 15, 75; Morelos 78, 89; Ojo 90+2)

Brilliant stuff mate - enjoyed the format. 

If anyone else fancies contributing previews, please let me or @Rousseau know and we will publish it to the main site.

If you have other skills that you think would help the site, please give me a shout too! 

1 minute ago, compo said:

It would be bonkers to start without Morelos 

It's seems daft to want to make team changes but we have to keep players as fresh as possible so rotation is necessary. 

FWIW I think Morelos will start on Sunday with Defoe starting next Thursday because of the Colombian's booking. 

2 minutes ago, compo said:

It would be bonkers to start without Morelos 

I don't think so. Defoe is fully fit and a very good player and Morelos will be tired after an exhausting shift only 3 days prior to the game. 

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Brilliant stuff mate - enjoyed the format

Glad you enjoyed it. I find it much easier to read long pieces of writing when it's broken down, it somehow doesn't feel as long.

Just now, DMAA said:

I don't think so. Defoe is fully fit and a very good player and Morelos will be tired after an exhausting shift only 3 days prior to the game. 

You never give the opposition a helping hand and you selection does just that , good preview anyway 

5 minutes ago, compo said:

You never give the opposition a helping hand and you selection does just that

I don't think it does, another reason why is because Darren McGregor is strong and loves a physical battle but can be found out if tested in a different way. I think he'll fear a fresh Defoe more but that's just my opinion.

49 minutes ago, Frankie said:

FWIW I think Morelos will start on Sunday with Defoe starting next Thursday because of the Colombian's booking.

He has only had one booking and so is another 2 yellows away from suspension with only 3 games to play before any bookings are wiped so I'm not so sure. 

Great preview mate I thoroughly enjoyed the read. I think Morelos will start but Defoe will come on at 60mins. I agree Davis will start but against Killie it started to look like he was losing his legs. Kamara really has to watch where he is trying his fancy tricks as he had a few bad moments against the Danes. He causes goals or at least serious chances with his play around our box.