[FT] Rangers 6 - 1 Hibernian (Defoe 9, 15, 75; Morelos 78, 89; Ojo 90+2)

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Should've been 10.  Decent performance but we should be going full throttle against dross like Hibs.

Eh! what do you mean full throttle? 6-1 going on 10,you Tom English?

That was an enjoyable watch today. Ryan Jack and Steve Davis were both fantastic and wee Jermain Defoe is deadly although he missed a few I'd expect him to at least get on target. 

Brilliant though.

I'm looking forward to Tom English's headline. 

5 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:

That was an enjoyable watch today. Ryan Jack and Steve Davis were both fantastic and wee Jermain Defoe is deadly although he missed a few I'd expect him to at least get on target. 

Brilliant though.

I'm looking forward to Tom English's headline. 

10-man Hibs beaten in heavy rain at Ibrox ...

5 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Eh! what do you mean full throttle? 6-1 going on 10,you Tom English?

There's an element of humour in my post.  I'm delighted.   But we should've scored more.

I hate Hibs and would be booting f*ck out of their players if we were 25-0 up, if I was on the pitch.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

There's an element of humour in my post.  I'm delighted.   But we should've scored more.

I hate Hibs and would be booting f*ck out of their players if we were 25-0 up, if I was on the pitch.

I doubt you'd be on the pitch long...

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I doubt you'd be on the pitch long...

I'm a Borderer and got sent off at rugby, for a slide tackle.  I'd be lucky to last 10 seconds in a Rangers shirt.

I'd just like to reiterate that I am delighted with our victory today. 

42 minutes ago, craig said:

We’ve pumped them today.  Could have been 7 or 8.

but need to be mindful that we also put ourselves under pressure by letting them back in it when cruising at 2-0.  A 3rd goal kills the game and we should have made sure we were 3 up before taking the foot off the gas.

im being harsh but I doubt we can drop many points this season... so finish games off please Rangers.

all that said.... very pleasing how we still continued to dominate at 2-1

i don't think that we should take our foot off the gas, our eye off the ball, or remove the collective foot from the opposition's throat, whatever the score, whatever the team, more particularly with the fhilth and  fhilth light from Leith.