[FT] Rangers 6 - 1 Hibernian (Defoe 9, 15, 75; Morelos 78, 89; Ojo 90+2)

Sheep discovering what playing Thursday/Sunday does to you if you don't have the squad to cover it. The hibs contingent on their forums thought the fact we played on Thursday gave them an edge. That only applies if the opposition players aren't a number of levels above yours.

Great game and we just outclassed them. Jack was MOTM for me he was everywhere. Obviously Defoe, Jones Davis and Aribo all deserve a mention. I hate to say it but I don't think the Jones free kick was a penalty, I think Beaton called it correctly. It was a millimetre decision but for me the part of the boot that committed the foul was outside the box meaning Jones was outside the box. The hand ball was also never a penalty in my eyes. I also think if Tom Miller and Ian Durrant have to watch it 3 times to decide then Beaton can't be blamed for a snap decision.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Great game and we just outclassed them. Jack was MOTM for me he was everywhere. Obviously Defoe, Jones Davis and Aribo all deserve a mention. I hate to say it but I don't think the Jones free kick was a penalty, I think Beaton called it correctly. It was a millimetre decision but for me the part of the boot that committed the foul was outside the box meaning Jones was outside the box. The hand ball was also never a penalty in my eyes. I also think if Tom Miller and Ian Durrant have to watch it 3 times to decide then Beaton can't be blamed for a snap decision.

Even if there was VR they'd have to look at that several times (before turning down the penalty claim).  Ian Durrant saying it was a stonewaller was just wrong.   

28 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Just in from game soaking wet but big smile on my face after such an awe inspiring performance..No failures in team with Jack and Davies outstanding followed closely by Defoe.

Up there with the wettest I have ever been MacK! Great performance again but Flanagan gives me the fear. JD was excellent but I felt for the first ten mins of second half we looked a bit shaky? Apart from that we were fantastic. MOTM had to be JD.