Paraniod Separate Entity Fans

Lifted from FF:

From Celtic Quick News. In the comments section

https://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/kt-medical-advice-player-hierarchy-being-ready-to-make-a-deal/

WESTCRAIGS on 9TH AUGUST 2019 9:59 AM
i have reposted my comment from the previous thread.

I think that the league this season will be tight. Too close to call. This is my reasoning.

The Scottish premier league is unique. It is a handicap race. And celtic are the club being handicapped. Last season there were five instances of players who should have been given red cards in games against celtic who were retrospectively banned. There were two other occasions when sevco players who should have been retrospectively banned were let off.

This season the cheating will reach epidemic proportions. The mantra will be stop nine in a row at all costs. Like last season, sevco will receive more penalties and concede fewer penalties than any other team. You can almost guarantee it. This and the red card issue must be worth at least eight to ten points to sevco before a ball is kicked. This is a huge disadvantage for celtic to overcome.

The team finishing third last season have been knocked out of Europe by a team from wales. This is the standard of play in scotland’s premier league.

Sevco don’t need to have strong team or a good coach to win this league. Jock Wallace won two trebles and alex mcleish won one treble.

Celtic and sevco will play eighteen games against the bottom six clubs. If steven gerrard can put a team on the park who can beat the likes of ross county, st mirren, livingstone etc. then it will be difficult to overcome this handicap. Sevco will drop points against the bottom six but so will celtic. Celtic had four draws against the bottom six last season.

Celtic and sevco will play twenty games against the top six clubs. Last season the clubs who gave sevco most problems were Kilmarnock and Aberdeen. Both of these clubs are now weaker than they were last season.

Sevco will drop points against the top six but so will celtic.

I think it could come down to the four celtic-sevco games and celtic were not convincing last season. Celtic were rolled over twice at ibrox. They were lucky to get nil in both games. I think celtic are now intimidated by the atmosphere at ibrox. To win this league they may have to get results at ibrox.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Desperate stuff. Trial by Sportscene and the CO only goes one way - in favour of Celtic. Yet they the victims, again. Utterly delusional.

This will be our biggest challenge this season! not to mention ''poor'' refs!

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

So they(allegedly) take in £25m for Tierney & spend a small fraction of that on his replacement ??

When will they all wake up & realise where the money is going to ( or is going to go ?) ??

The place is being “fleeced” before the claims arrive.