FC Cludgie 3 FC Cluj 4.

The thing is, these media pr1cks continually delude themselves, and forget that celtic are looking good beating what are basically (in European terms) pub teams like St Johnstone & Motherwell. Fact is like last season, they have been k/o’d by a team from a stronger league. Of course the SPL wasn’t always so weak, but that is how they wanted it in 2012

I expected they would go through with a narrow win but this result still doesn't surprise me. I saw high;ights of their game at Motherwell and Motherwell were giving them severe problems with regularity. They're suspect at the back and I could see our potent midfield and front line swarming all over them.

Their opinion of us over at kiddydale street is one of ok they appear to be a little better and they're winning but who are they beating? No one of any note.

They need to examine that a bit further. Who we're beating so far is Kilmarnock who finished 3rd last season and are known to be difficult to beat at home plus hibs who finished 5th. Tack on to that 4 away goals in Europe to a side notable for being strong defensively and our season has been more impressive than theirs to this point.

Who have they beaten? Anybody of note? Not unless you consider two teams from last seasons bottom 6 to be notable.

I'm never interested in individual results for that lot, but this is hugely significant because their entire business model is based on them reaching the group stages.  Having now failed to do that again it puts a huge dent in their finances.  It'll now be interesting to see how much of Tierney's £25m gets invested.  They can't afford it and yet they can't afford not to.  Anyway, that's enough about them.  Let's get back to Rangers.  Have we signed Kent yet?!?

Tom English says, "Celtic scored three goals, they should have scored more".

Pat Bonner says, "The Champions League is a game".

Emerald Isle philosophy negates to inform us that the champions league is a game of Clujo, and ra Sellik are out.