FC Cludgie 3 FC Cluj 4.

14 hours ago, pete said:

Thursday will be better for the Go efficient.:D

I think Rangers are the only team to have raised the co-efficient in the last two years, by beating teams seeded above us. But don’t see us getting much thanks somehow..

5 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I think we will start to see the difference between Rodgers and Lennon being at the helm. Rodgers got skelped continuously in Europe but the fans were willing to give him slack because he was a "top drawer" manager. You get the impression that wee Lenny is a few games away from them jumping down his throat. Happy days

A few games ?  Not even a few hours and they are down his throat :roflmao:

4 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Broonie at fault for their first 2 goals. Shame. If we can win the midfield battle in the forthcoming OF game, we can murder that defence IMO 

Steven Davis is MILES better than Scott Brown, and the only thing Brown will have to offer is "physical presence" - Davis isn't afraid of that physicality either - and that's before we start talking about Ryan Jack...…

Last season they didn't bother me a great deal but you knew we would still struggle.  For the first time in YEARS I will be going into OF games with actual confidence, rather than trepidation.

3 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Only downside to that is that they may not make the group Europa stages: they have to play AIK Gothenburg I imagine and I wouldn't bet on them getting through. If that happens, we are the ones with a handicap of playing on the Thursday night.

Assuming of course WE actually make the group stages :ninja: