[FT] Rangers 3 - 1 FC Midtjylland (Morelos 14, 49; Ojo 39)

Off topic but I just can't help having a laugh. Sheep 1-0 down on the night 3-0 overall and their very own Ojo red carded after 20 minutes.

quote from a sheep forum.

McInnes once again found his level.

Yes he has found his level, and that level is the sheep. He knew that when he turned down Rangers which I will be eternally grateful to him for. 

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Off topic but I just can't help having a laugh. Sheep 1-0 down on the night 3-0 overall and their very own Ojo red carded after 20 minutes.

quote from a sheep forum.

Yes he has found his level, and that level is the sheep. He knew that when he turned down Rangers which I will be eternally grateful to him for. 

Fuck Aberdeen.  They have been in our rear-view mirror since the day Gerrard was appointed :thup:

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Rangers 2 - 0 FC Midtjylland (Morelos 14; Ojo 39)

Can't argue too much with that.  Controlling the game pretty well and taken two good chances that came our way.

Funnily enough though, Ojo aside, we've been pretty poor in the final third with Tav, Morelos and Arfield all guilty of giving the ball away in good areas.  Defensively though, apart from one dodgy Katic header back, we've been sound and used the ball well from the back again.

You'd like to think that's job done but we have to continue to look after the ball, stay focused and hopefully grab another goal or two ourselves.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Ojo taking a bit of a kicking since the start but just picks himself up and gets on with it. 

Have been very impressed with him tonight.  Perhaps has to work on the defensive aspects of his game but no doubts that creatively and offensively he's more than useful.

Missing this game yet again due to circumstances but I’ve just seen the goals and two fantastic secondary assists from Arfield, such an important player. I was impressed with the Morelos assists too, I feel like a season or two ago he’d have tried to go himself but he did well to find Ojo so we’ll.