[FT] East Fife 0 - 3 Rangers (Defoe 26; Helander 56; Aribo 84)

26 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Oha ... Sutton says it is brutal conditions out there ... EDIT ... but ridicules Jones for a foul that he drew every other match himself. Idiot.

Thankfully I don't have to listen to any of that crap on RTV.  Today we've got Tom and DJ.  I don't think I could listen to comments by Sutton and co.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Fairly uninspiring stuff but it's all about getting the win.

I'm unsure why we loaned out Middleton and then brought in Barker.  

Barker wont get much game time whereas Middleton will play most minutes in most games at Hibs.

• Frankie changed the title to East Fife 0 - 3 Rangers (Defoe 26; Helander 56; Aribo 84)

The one positive from this game is that the manager wont get much grief when he drops most of these players.  Edmundson, Aribo and Defoe (obviously) have performed.  Fod has done well when called upon.  Hellander still isn't fit which is obvious but the rest are just not good enough to break into a starting spot.  Kamara has secured his place as our 6th best midfielder.  I hate having to say this about a player of ours bit he is awful and really needs to sharpen up quickly.

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] East Fife 0 - 3 Rangers (Defoe 26; Helander 56; Aribo 84)

Happy enough with that.

Rather slack on the ball at times but professional enough for the most part and good to score a few more goals.

Aribo, Foderingam and Helander arguably the pick of the bunch and good for some of the fringe players to get a run out.

6 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

The one positive from this game is that the manager wont get much grief when he drops most of these players.  Edmundson, Aribo and Defoe (obviously) have performed.  Fod has done well when called upon.  Hellander still isn't fit which is obvious but the rest are just not good enough to break into a starting spot.  Kamara has secured his place as our 6th best midfielder.  I hate having to say this about a player of ours bit he is awful and really needs to sharpen up quickly.

A bit harsh Gaffer. I reckon if we played our regular XI the game wouldn't have been too different. I'd rather judge these players in bigger games not cup matches in trying conditions

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops