[FT] East Fife 0 - 3 Rangers (Defoe 26; Helander 56; Aribo 84)

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

Aribo shone above everyone else so my m.o.m. but Defoe also up there.

Kamara too many errors hope he isn't starting on Thursday.

I think a player that can still shine in the worst conditions , is indeed a player.

3 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Aribo shone above everyone else so my m.o.m. but Defoe also up there.

Kamara too many errors hope he isn't starting on Thursday.

Aribo MOTM 100% shows the make up of the man when the pitch, conditions, opposition don’t faze him. 

Kamara needs a break, no problem with that either - we have others ready and willing. Glen can go and try earn his place again - and no doubt he will. 

Gerrard has brought in players who are taking the team to a new level. It’s hardly surprising therefore that some players who were previously leading our charge should now see themselves challenged to keep up. At least three of last season’s first team regulars are struggling to maintain previous form in current company. That’s how improvement announces itself.

I suspect the atmosphere our players will face on Thursday will be the exact opposite of today's.  

Pics of the Legia fans in Greece last week shows them climbing up fences and loads of flares.  Safe Space Loyal should beware.   :D

I get the feeling that Defoe might do a good job for us for at least another couple of seasons. He's going to be 37 in October but isn't your average footballer. This is a man who could be held up as an example of the ultimate professional to our younger players such as Aribo. 

I heard recently that he hasn't smoked or touched a drop of alcohol in his life while training and eating as an athlete should for the past 20 years. I would like him to stay in a coaching capacity when the time to hang up his boots does come.