[FT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers

Despite last season`s run, trips to these Eastern places are always tricky. Seemingly, Legia isn`t on fire nor the team they were a few years ago. But I assume we will go there wary of any upsets.

Their fans may be looking for blood ... when they should know how much we willed them on to hammer the Scum, which they did, only to be hauled back on the green table with the Scum acting like you would expect them to do. Hope our fans get home safe.

RTV will show the game, and sure some Polish channels (perhaps via satellite).

Not sure about the inclusion of Barker and King, neither of whom have seen much game time ... same goes for Docherty and Helander though.

Edited by der Berliner

Helander hasn’t been tested yet so is hardly going to be thrown in to our biggest game of the season. However I do wonder if Gerrard rates him. A bit like Grezda last season - I wonder if Mark Allen signs guys & Stevie G doesn’t fancy them. King obviously has bags of experience, Barker is a strange one though. But McGregor, Goldson, Tavernier, Flanagan & Katic have started every big game when available this season & have the experience of Europa qualifiers last year so I’d be stunned if they didn’t start this one..

Reportedly scoring isn’t a Legia strong point. If we can prevent them scoring and even just come away with a 0-0 I would then feel confident we would have too much firepower for them at Ibrox. 

I think it’s in our interests for the yahoos to go through as well but hopefully a scraped result to keep their heads down.