[FT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers

Well we often complain about the hammer throwers in Scotland but I’ll take hammer throwers every day of the week over the sissies on the continent who’ve turned the game into a non-contact sport. It never ceases to amaze me. 

Diving cheating chunts this Legia are, hope the ref sees through them.

A good solid first half there from Rangers, good ball retention which is vital away in Europe.

Edited by ian1964

HT 0-0 ... We're plugging quietly away, create chances and keep them well at bay. They hardly get close to our area, had a couple or so of decent shots. A bit more precision from us and we could sneak the odd goal or two.

But honestly, what a bunch of divers and moaners ... utterly classeless at times.

Edited by der Berliner

Decent first half from us.  We've by far the most possession and have been very comfortable on the ball.

Unfortunately, our hosts have had the better two chances so we do need to try and be better in the final third to create our own good chances.  That's not to say we don't look dangerous as we have had a few good passages of play.

Just now, ian1964 said:

hope the ref sees through them.

Too late for that the ref has given the foul every time. It’s depressing but the definition of a foul in the game has changed. For once I’m glad that Scotland is behind the curve. 

• Frankie changed the title to Legia 0 - 0 Rangers
2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Katic got off with a big one

Aye but I think he's look more assured than Goldson defensively so far.  Covered across brilliantly when Goldson should have cut out a front post cross.