[FT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers

30 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Goldson is a worry for me. He seems to be a favourite of SG but too lackadaisical at times.

Nonsense! he never put a foot wrong!. I wasn't worried about anything or players tonight. Legia are a good side but we can up the game and if we do we will beat them at home. No complaints about any of our players tonight.

All about the team performance tonight but several fine individual displays too. I did feel we tired somewhat towards the end but we kept working hard and some of the covering was excellent. Jack again a stand out but McGregor perhaps with the best contribution.

We have to improve in attacking areas & remain vigilant at the back but every chance of going through.

Saw the 2nd half on you tube. Glad I never paid the £10 tbh, we barely crossed the half way line. Should be a great game next week, but if Morelos is banned I’m not too optimistic. Legia looked as happy with the 0-0, but   was it Flanagan who did the goal saving tackle about 65 mins??

Just now, ian1964 said:

Nonsense! he never put a foot wrong!. I wasn't worried about anything or players tonight. Legia are a good side but we can up the game and if we do we will beat them at home. No complaints about any of our players tonight.

I didn't think Tav had a good game. He wasn't poor but he really needs to try and find last seasons form again. I do think not having Candeias in front of him is an issue for him. 

Just now, Frankie said:

All about the team performance tonight but several fine individual displays too. I did feel we tired somewhat towards the end but we kept working hard and some of the covering was excellent. Jack again a stand out but McGregor perhaps with the best contribution.

We have to improve in attacking areas & remain vigilant at the back but every chance of going through.

Yeah I thought Jack and Davis and obviously Greegs were good