[FT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, rbr said:

Some fans need to remember how far we have come , this was a very comfortable and very assured performance away in a very hostile atmosphere , yet we never looked under any serious pressure .

our interplay moving the ball out of danger and around in midfield was immense , Aribo has walked into that midfield as if he has been playing with Davis and Jack ( who were both immense ) for years .

lets see how they deal with an intimidating atmosphere at our place .

Agree 100%. Some fans need to get a grip!. Excellent performance tonight from Rangers

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

There are so many good managers on Gersnet!

Half the comments on this forum could be interpreted as thinking we know better than SG if you want to go down that route. It’s full of opinions and not all of them are exactly the same as the managers. 

3 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Half the comments on this forum could be interpreted as thinking we know better than SG if you want to go down that route. It’s full of opinions and not all of them are exactly the same as the managers. 

Aye ok, carry on.

I had no idea what to expect with Legia Warsaw but there's no doubt they're a strong team.  I had hoped for a win beforehand, but having seen them I think that was a really good result away from home.  I still fancy us to go through but it'll be tough.

For me Jack was the standout player.  Davis and McGregor obviously did well too, but Jack seems to make us tick.  I think Aribo is worth a mention to though.  He just seems to be able to find space to manouvre in even the tightest of situations.  His skill is superb and he joins Ojo, Morelos, Defoe and Arfield in the list of players that must terrify our opponents.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Not good enough for some fans!. We are ticking along nicely 

You’re totally overreacting. I and some others think subs should have been made to freshen things up because some players were tiring, you don’t have to make a big thing out of it just let people have their say. 

3 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I had no idea what to expect with Legia Warsaw but there's no doubt they're a strong team.  I had hoped for a win beforehand, but having seen them I think that was a really good result away from home.  I still fancy us to go through but it'll be tough.

For me Jack was the standout player.  Davis and McGregor obviously did well too, but Jack seems to make us tick.  I think Aribo is worth a mention to though.  He just seems to be able to find space to manouvre in even the tightest of situations.  His skill is superb and he joins Ojo, Morelos, Defoe and Arfield in the list of players that must terrify our opponents.

Very good performance tonight and well managed, onto the home leg now.

19 minutes ago, 917 said:

Saw the 2nd half on you tube. Glad I never paid the £10 tbh, we barely crossed the half way line. Should be a great game next week, but if Morelos is banned I’m not too optimistic. Legia looked as happy with the 0-0, but   was it Flanagan who did the goal saving tackle about 65 mins??

Morelos is available.  No suspensions for us.

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Morelos is available.  No suspensions for us.

Very frustrating match for Morelos tonight, not a lot of supply/support, however it was a very difficult tie away to a very decent side, pleased to see Morelos never got too frustrated and got involved in any nonsense