[FT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers

12 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I am a paid up member of Rangers TV but I had to watch an illegal stream tonight because I couldn't get on to the Rangers TV website. My internet was okay as I had a great illegal stream without any problem. Not getting on to RTV pisses me off

15 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

So impressed by his attitude tonight ( and this season so far) . He seems to have turned the corner. 

There seems to be a total change in his mentality but I still get a bit nervous when he takes the huff. He does seem to have turned things round though. His biggest test will be in 10 days. 

1 minute ago, pete said:

I am a paid up member of Rangers TV but I had to watch an illegal stream tonight because I couldn't get on to the Rangers TV website. My internet was okay as I had a great illegal stream without any problem. Not getting on to RTV pisses me off

The only reason I haven't signed upto RTV is because the matchday coverage and reliability is shit. 

Just now, pete said:

The Rangers official twitter, because of problems with the server, put out a link half an hour prior to the match @pete.

Just now, Big Jaws said:

The Rangers official twitter, because of problems with the server, put out a link half an hour prior to the match @pete.

But you could only use that link if you signed up to RTV before 6pm tonight. They need to sort it out quick. 

2 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

I was busy in the garden until 20 minutes before the kick off and wasn't near twitter. I expect to be able to login to RTV anytime before the game and not have to search twitter for a link.

1 minute ago, pete said:

I was busy in the garden until 20 minutes before the kick off and wasn't near twitter. I expect to be able to login to RTV anytime before the game and not have to search twitter for a link.

Part time supporter, I was tuned in from 18:00...…………………...?

Just now, pete said:

I get that @pete and I understand the frustration mate I really do. I was in exactly the same boat as you 20-25 mins before kick off. In this modern internet era of 24/7 customer service and immediacy the norm is to update service users via the twittersphere and thats pretty much what happened. I'm really just giving you a heads up on it as its the second time this campaign that I've had to use this method to get my paid up feed.