[FT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers

2 minutes ago, pete said:

And debate about how shit the SNP are.:D

How did Frankie phrase it again?

Now, for the last time I'm going to ask people to consider the way they post on this forum when it comes to the ongoing political crap.  It really is tiresome to log in to continuous trolling (on both sides) and if the standard of debate doesn't improve then some users will have their posting rights removed.  I'd much prefer not to use such censorship on important subjects but if you act like children, then you'll be sent to the naughty step.”

?

I noticed last night that we didn't have a sponsor's name splashed across the front of the shirt.  Don't know why that was but it looked so much better.  If only we could get rid of that permanently, and dispense with all the 'flair', we'd have a great shirt.

Edited by Briton

27 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

If I remember correctly, Jack played most of his games for Aberdeen at right back and was even put there in a Scotland friendly v Canada. If Tav is unavailable for any reason Jack may be a better replacement than Polster. In midfield the only thing lacking is maybe a few more goals.

I just checked and you're right, be broke through in the 10/11 season and gradually shifted to centre mid. He filled in at right back through his whole time at Aberdeen. Interesting because they did the exact same thing with Shinnie. However I don't think we'll see him play there in a Rangers shirt.

8 minutes ago, Briton said:

I noticed last night that we didn't have a sponsor's name splashed across the front of the shirt.  Don't know why that was but it looked so much better.  If only we could get rid of that permanently, and dispense with all the 'flair', we'd have a great shirt.

I assume gambling regulations in Poland meant we couldn't display 32Red.

6 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I assume gambling regulations in Poland meant we couldn't display 32Red.

Seems the most reasonable explanation.   I've asked the question before; how much would we actually lose if treated the shirt with respect and didn't have the sponsor's name on the shirt?  My guess is it would not be that much in the great scheme of things.  I detest it and was disappointed that Barca folded but they get £40 million a year for prostituting their shirt.

27 minutes ago, Briton said:

Seems the most reasonable explanation.   I've asked the question before; how much would we actually lose if treated the shirt with respect and didn't have the sponsor's name on the shirt?  My guess is it would not be that much in the great scheme of things.  I detest it and was disappointed that Barca folded but they get £40 million a year for prostituting their shirt.

2 or 3 million. 

not to be sniffed at in our position

I am a great Alfie fan but he does miss a lot of chances when one on one with the keeper. He does not seem to have a trick that puts keepers on the wrong foot. When a keeper gets that close to you and at the angle Alfie had last night it is very hard to beat the keeper with just a shot unless you are lucky and get the ball through his legs. Alfie should try and train on some body movements to deceive  and try taking the ball round the keeper sometimes. Just a thought after he missed that chance yesterday.