Jump to content

 

 

[FT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

That last 25 minutes was painful to watch. It was plain as day we needed fresh legs. What does the gaffer have against make a substitution? :S Ojo was poor and looked knackered, Jones should have come on for him on the 70th minute at least. Defoe and Kamara should have been on much sooner too. Anyway it’s a decent result and we should take care of them at Ibrox but an away goal was there for us tonight I felt. 

It is not easy to come on as a sub in any game, especially in a high tempo European match. For what it's worth I think SG is a far better manager than anyone on here!.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

It is not easy to come on as a sub in any game, especially in a high tempo European match. For what it's worth I think SG is a far better manager than anyone on here!.

Well the fresh legs seemed to help them. Do you really have to say SG is a better manager than us? Only saying we had some very tired legs out there and they brought on fresh legs and started to control the game. Ojo in particular should have been withdrawn. 

Edited by DMAA
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

It is not easy to come on as a sub in any game, especially in a high tempo European match. For what it's worth I think SG is a far better manager than anyone on here!.

I think that sums it up.

 

Ojo could and probably should have came off but as much as he was wasteful in attacking areas he did a lot of work defensively and only let his man go once where Aribo should have and didn't cover.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DMAA said:

 

Well the fresh legs seemed to help them. Do you really have to say SG is a better manager than us? Only saying we had some very tired legs out there and they brought on fresh legs and started to control the game. Ojo in particular should have been withdrawn. 

No you never, you were having a go at the manager as if you know better, you don't

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DMAA said:

That last 25 minutes was painful to watch. It was plain as day we needed fresh legs. What does the gaffer have against make a substitution? :S Ojo was poor and looked knackered, Jones should have come on for him on the 70th minute at least. Defoe and Kamara should have been on much sooner too. Anyway it’s a decent result and we should take care of them at Ibrox but an away goal was there for us tonight I felt. 

I could have written this post I agree with it that much! One of my only gripes with Stevie G is the lack of subs at times 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some fans need to remember how far we have come , this was a very comfortable and very assured performance away in a very hostile atmosphere , yet we never looked under any serious pressure .

 

our interplay moving the ball out of danger and around in midfield was immense , Aribo has walked into that midfield as if he has been playing with Davis and Jack ( who were both immense ) for years .

 

lets see how they deal with an intimidating atmosphere at our place .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.