[FT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Legia 0 - 0 Rangers
8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I’m at work. Why was Morelos booked?

7 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Kicking the ball away.

No it wasn’t. Foul was given and and Legia tried to take it quickly and he stuck his leg out to block it from less than 10 yards away. I actually thought they were baiting him and trying to get him booked. 

A very mature performance and 0-0 isn't a bad result at all.

I seen enough from us to suggest a higher press at home will cause Legia problems and it will be a rather different game at Ibrox I'd suspect.

8 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Kicking the ball away.

No it wasn't, he merely stopped a quick free kick which happens numerous times in every single game anywhere, it is a bookable offence but normally goes unpunished.

This band was less dangerous than the Danes, but had their moments. I'm really annoyed that we did not remove Ojo after about 60 mins for Jones, as the former was contributing next to nothing. Jones would at least helped Flanagan on that flank.

0-0 is a naughty score, hope it doesn't bite us in the back ...

Edited by der Berliner

That last 25 minutes was painful to watch. It was plain as day we needed fresh legs. What does the gaffer have against make a substitution? :S Ojo was poor and looked knackered, Jones should have come on for him on the 70th minute at least. Defoe and Kamara should have been on much sooner too. Anyway it’s a decent result and we should take care of them at Ibrox but an away goal was there for us tonight I felt.