• Jon Flanagan
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Joe Aribo
    • Scott Arfield
    • Sheyi Ojo
    • Alfredo Morelos

Ryan Jack gets my vote for last night.  

Allan McGregor and Jon Flanagan (a very under-rated performance from him) were possibly his closest challengers but Jack's composure and confidence on the ball - as well as his efforts to win it back - gave us a platform to achieve a decent result.

Having finally watched the whole game ... Ryan Jack for me.

Davis, Flanagan, Katic and Greegs deserve a mention though and while our Captain isn't yet nearly back to his best he's finally showing some signs of getting there.

I missed a chunk of the first half due to the usual family duties so I'm not in the best position to say, but I thought there were good performances all over the pitch with Jack the stand-out. The forward positions were where we struggled and even there we did have some very good moments.

Edited by DMAA

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

BTW, if anyone wants to keep track of the award numbers, they can do so via the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nntiu5hp-SwAXAiMKF6ZTz1R4kYXTuehCCjcKWwgBKc/edit?usp=sharing

That’s really good. It should make choosing a POTY less prone to assessing only performances immediately before voting. The only thing missing is maybe to split the season into four quarters or two halves to see if certain players improve, get worse or maintain consistency. Although a bit of subjective fun, I’m sure some interesting trends will emerge in time. Thanks for making the effort - perhaps you should invite bids for the privilege of doing this after every game. ?