• Connor Goldson
    • Jon Flanagan
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Joe Aribo
    • Scott Arfield
    • Sheyi Ojo
    • Alfredo Morelos

I've gone for McGregor, with Jack a close second.

Honourable mention for Flanagan. I'm not a fan and he usually has a big error in his game but last night I thought he did great, especially when covering across the line and getting in a superb tackle to prevent a close range shot (probable goal) when Katic & Goldson were not in an ideal position, and that just after he got booked as well. He had to time it perfectly and he did. 

Ryan Jack has improved immeasurably over the summer. The Ryan Jack of last season wouldnt get into this team with the options we have got, so he had to up his game or lose his place, and i'm delighted he has done the former. Kudos to the coaches who have no doubt worked with him. Perhaps puts to bed the myth that we dont improve players we buy. 

7 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I've gone for McGregor, with Jack a close second.

Honourable mention for Flanagan. I'm not a fan and he usually has a big error in his game but last night I thought he did great, especially when covering across the line and getting in a superb tackle to prevent a close range shot (probable goal) when Katic & Goldson were not in an ideal position, and that just after he got booked as well. He had to time it perfectly and he did. 

Ryan Jack has improved immeasurably over the summer. The Ryan Jack of last season wouldnt get into this team with the options we have got, so he had to up his game or lose his place, and i'm delighted he has done the former. Kudos to the coaches who have no doubt worked with him. Perhaps puts to bed the myth that we dont improve players we buy. 

??? Jack was doing it in the second half of last season. You just weren't quite ready to change your mind ???

5 hours ago, onevision said:

McGregor for me, important saves that ensured we didn't lose last night.

I considered that and McGregor was excellent but I think to play like that in the engine room deserves just a bit more.