Ongoing issues with UEFA (two sanctions and counting)

3 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Not ‘unique’ position - but unique amongst fans admittedly. 

Can’t see poacher turn gatekeeper though. 

It’s like children, they just need incentives. They’re desperate for safe standing and movement to a better position.  Put the right incentives in place and they will police themselves surely and expel anyone jeapordising this. If theoretically they got what they wanted it would be on the understanding that they continue to police themselves vigorously or lose what they’ve been given. When there’s so much to lose I don’t think the UBs would have the slightest problem turning on troublemakers in their ranks, especially when there’s a waiting list to join them. 

I think we’re at a watershed point in our history now. The Club have a simple choice, take strong action to rid us of the morons or go on with the wee cosy chats and appeals that the morons will just ignore. If this behaviour continues we could be out of European football, does anyone think that Steven Gerrard would stay if that happened? He’d be off not wanting his name attached to a club that’s been proven racist/sectarian, the directors have a big decision to make here. Are they up to it?

4 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

I think we’re at a watershed point in our history now. The Club have a simple choice, take strong action to rid us of the morons or go on with the wee cosy chats and appeals that the morons will just ignore. If this behaviour continues we could be out of European football, does anyone think that Steven Gerrard would stay if that happened? He’d be off not wanting his name attached to a club that’s been proven racist/sectarian, the directors have a big decision to make here. Are they up to it?

Spot on Bearger, couldn’t agree more with this! 

40 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

... If this behaviour continues we could be out of European football, does anyone think that Steven Gerrard would stay if that happened? He’d be off not wanting his name attached to a club that’s been proven ... sectarian ...

This is it in a nutshell.

The choice is between a quality manager, the players that come with him, and a never ending list of second rate replacements.

I know what my priorities are.

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

It’s like children, they just need incentives. They’re desperate for safe standing and movement to a better position.  Put the right incentives in place and they will police themselves surely and expel anyone jeapordising this. If theoretically they got what they wanted it would be on the understanding that they continue to police themselves vigorously or lose what they’ve been given. When there’s so much to lose I don’t think the UBs would have the slightest problem turning on troublemakers in their ranks, especially when there’s a waiting list to join them. 

I think that's an incredible naive assumption you've made there and effectively want them rewarded for damaging the Club.

50 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Peter Liewell/Humza Yousaf/Piara Powar's lickspittle, Bearger, has spoken.  

How is Bearger the lickspittle when you and those of your ilks desire is to grant their wish to damage Rangers beyond repair?

Edited by forlanssister

4 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

Absolutely Bill, Ive followed much of this discussion on Twitter & Im concerned at some of the views being  expressed, as I believe if some of the strategies of sing it "loud & proud" were to come to fruition that would spell disaster for the club.

You dont have to be defence counsel to drive a wedge of reasonable doubt into this debate, in fact some of the evidence has already been presented in this thread. I saw the word "Appeasment" being used on twitter - its not appeasement to box clever in a ring where an unjust narrative, devoid of balance & fairness has already been sown & furthermore, imposed by an  Football organisation who are nothing short of dictorial in manner and corrupt in nature. 

Its not about appeasement - its about survival.

The use of the term 'appeasement' is awful rhetoric.

There is no alternative available.  That is to say we can't defy U.E.F.A. on this.

U.E.F.A. simply don't care about anything we can say on the matter.  If we want to play in European football then we need to accept it.

19 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

I think that's an incredible naive assumption you've made there and effectively want them rewarded for damaging the Club.

I think I was clear that I want the opposite of that.