Ongoing issues with UEFA (two sanctions and counting)

Why post that article, which can be interpreted as nothing other than a Celtic journalist twisting the knife? Half of the fans singing these songs weren’t even born when this alleged policy was in operation. Our enemies are having a field day with this, there is nothing to be gained or learned from circulating this sort of material..

54 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I don’t think there’s any chance FARE would meet us. To me they’re a secret, sinister organisation who operate in a similar way to the stasi & KGB used to do by spying on specific people & organisations. Their accountability should concern everyone.

I think it should be possible to meet with FARE. I had a meeting with PIara Powar in the past, although that was when he was at Kick It Out. 

29 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I think it should be possible to meet with FARE. I had a meeting with PIara Powar in the past, although that was when he was at Kick It Out. 

Even if we did get a meeting with him I’d doubt very much if he would reveal much about his secretive organisation 

17 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

And now the strips are a problem

Michael Stewart the failed SNP MP candidate ???????

He needs to get his blinkers off

The SNP aren’t an anti-British, anti-English party are they Michael?

33 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

And now the strips are a problem

We all know where we are now. The line in the sand is there. We all stick  together but we must not give them ammunition. Don’t give any of them the benefit of the doubt on anything. Well done to Ferguson and Dodds; but we need to play our part, starting with not handing them the sticks to beat us with. As for the orange strips; Stewart is a republican, Rangers hating bigot, who is anti English. Hardly in a position to make comment.

Edited by cooponthewing

If Billy Dodds is sticking up for us then we must be in trouble! I have no problem with orange strips, though I never bought the Hummel one myself or for my kids. The type of folk singing these songs would have been first in the queue to buy them though, let’s face reality. If we are going for zero tolerance, then we would stick to traditional Rangers colours - blue, white, red & black

Going back to the songs we can sing, let’s be honest, most of us cringe when we hear TBB or SR. There are still loads of others we CAN sing for eg; Derry’s walls, Every Saturday We Follow, Blue Sea of Ibrox and loads of other traditional songs that don’t contain FTP or F@nians etc. This is not difficult, it’s easy enough to do, and takes the initiative away from them

Edited by cooponthewing