[FT] St Mirren 0 - 1 Rangers (Barisic 59)

I'm a wee bit worried. 

We're playing well, but we're not quite creating clear chances. We've seen this script before. 

Our centre-backs are almost on the edge of the St Mirren box, we're so high, pressing them in. 

I'd like to see Jones get more of the ball, and perhaps Jack swap positions with Kamara. 

• Rousseau changed the title to [HT] St Mirren 0 - 0 Rangers

The English dictionary just got a new synonym for "dire", namely FHIP. First Half In Paisley.

That was as bad a half as I have seen in many a long day, many a long day. 

No cohesion, no understanding, literally dozens of unnecessary and pointless passes ... 

Well, we've seen this movie before.  All the possession, all the territory but just no space to create much, if anything.

Doesn't help that we're so lopsided: the playmakers clearly don't trust Barisic so everything is down the right, through Arfield to Tav.  Jones not playing well either and Aribo, for the first time, is lacking ideas and isn't making the right decisions.  He needs to use his right foot more too.

For all their blocking, St Mirren still carry a threat on the counter and we need to maintain concentration there.

I think I'd give it 10mins then perhaps drop Arfield deeper and bring on Hastie who can shoot from distance.  King may also be a better option than Kamara today.