[FT] St Mirren 0 - 1 Rangers (Barisic 59)

4 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I heard one bad word but otherwise seemed OK. 

I won’t comment on the singing, but it seems like it is going to be a thing now that TV is going to show slow motion replays every time a Rangers player crosses himself. Which does highlight how ridiculous the whole thing is, I suppose..

17 minutes ago, 917 said:

I won’t comment on the singing, but it seems like it is going to be a thing now that TV is going to show slow motion replays every time a Rangers player crosses himself. Which does highlight how ridiculous the whole thing is, I suppose..

And none of us give a shit which really annoys them  ?

Probably a blueprint of what we're going to be up against playing away against the majority of the league. This is exactly the same thing St Mirren did to the sheep recently excepting the sheep couldn't break it down and we could plus keeping the occasional St Mirren forays out.

This isn't football as we know it but it's what we need to deal with and so far so good.

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

It annoys my old man.. 

“Whit’s that Connor Goldstein dain crossin himself, I thought he was Jewish” he said after the Kilmarnock game ?

The media obsession with Rangers and catholics is a bit pathetic. They're so out of date. Catholics in Scotland no longer bring thoughts of dissident terrorists in Ireland. Similarly, orange strips are just that - orange - and only generate thoughts of protestantism in the heads of media people. These days, catholicism is more usually associated with child abuse, sexual deviancy and political corruption. If only our media could bring themselves up to date on that.

A decent away victory after a tough away european adventure. 

What I've noticed from some Rangers fans is that it seems he plays shite when he doesn't score or get an assist. We were spoiled with him and his records last season. 

We are struggling to break teams down who are happy to sit in and play for the draw. It's worrying. 

It's going to take a wonder strike like today or a bit of skill to get a goal. Our creativity from open play isn't great. 

4 hours ago, Bluedell said:

It's even funnier when they feel the need to post a comment on social media like "that'll send the huns over the edge." 

Naw it willnae.