[FT] St Mirren 0 - 1 Rangers (Barisic 59)

I suppose it could be worse .... you could be a StMirren fan having to sit and watch one team come to play football while your own team sits on the edge of their own box and tries to stop them.  This is not football.

This is terrible to watch as a spectacle and certainly isn't what I would consider a football match.  I think we are trying hard to break them down but there's no threat on the left hand side at all from us.  This is not a game for Jones but I suppose that Barker is not yet fit.

Aribo is threatening but Arfield isn't contributing enough so far.

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

It's a game for Stewart. :ninja: :facepalm: 

Yep, I assumed these were the games we signed him for but no sign of him.

Didn't realise Davis was on the bench, get him on for Kamara as we need better quality from deeper areas.

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Yep, I assumed these were the games we signed him for but no sign of him.

Didn't realise Davis was on the bench, get him on for Kamara as we need better quality from deeper areas.

Barisic is playing LW, he is doing ok but it seems to be forcing JJ inside and he doesn't seem to be benefitting out of that, not having a go at Barisic here as I think he has done well so far.

I would think about taking JJ off for Davis?

Edited by ian1964

It would help if people weren't constantly running all over the place, only the defenders, Defoe and Jones keep their slots ... 

Far too much is left for Tav to send in and he rarely gets support from whomever is deemed as right mdifielder today.

Edited by der Berliner