[FT] St Mirren 0 - 1 Rangers (Barisic 59)

A good and well deserved win.

St Mirren parked the bus and we didn't exactly create loads of opportunities so you felt a set-piece was always going to be the source of any goal and didn't Barisic step up!

From there we seen out the game fairly comfortably despite the efforts of Clancy who gave two disgraceful fouls and a yellow card to Helander for nothing.  The home side did have one great chance as Kamara was caught sleeping on the left side and Barisic failed to stop a cross but thankfully they passed it up.

I was a bit worried about the balance of the side at times.  When Jones went off, we seemed to have nothing on the left side and left far too much space there.

Not a vintage performance but we'll take the win every day of the week!

I personally have nothing against St Mirren,  and I'm sure they will be ok this season , however surely to god there must be a small amount of desire to do more , hoping your still in the game with 10 mins to go then coming out is brutal .