Europa League Group Stage: Rangers / Porto / Young Boys / Feyenoord

17 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Young Boys stadium is always rocking, but the Switz league isnt exactly in Europes elite so Id say SG will be targeting 4 points off them.

Have to say - imagine UEFA allowing Cluj knock Celtic out of Europe twice in one season :D

They could legitimately finish bottom of that group :roflmao:

That said, so could we :(

12 minutes ago, craig said:

What if it is the away game where Rangers don't take tickets :ninja:

I have contacts in Holland and use of a Dutch even Rotterdam address. Doesn't guarantee me a ticket unfortunately.  

Just realized that us qualifying for the Europa has screwed me out of a home game when I am home - how inconsiderate of Gerrard and his players :D

Given we have qualified, the Hearts game on November 30th will be moved to Sunday December 1st - and I bet the Europa game on November 28th will also be an away game, screwing me out of TWO games in the one trip :(

No harder a group than last season imo - I think we have a great chance. 

The travel schedule for the team and fans is best we could have hoped for, so I’m very happy about that first and foremost. 

Secondly, I was praying for Young Boys - as Bern is about 90 minute drive for me (max), so just need to get myself a ticket now somehow. 

12 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

No harder a group than last season imo - I think we have a great chance. 

The travel schedule for the team and fans is best we could have hoped for, so I’m very happy about that first and foremost. 

Secondly, I was praying for Young Boys - as Bern is about 90 minute drive for me (max), so just need to get myself a ticket now somehow. 

Unfortunately that looks like our first away game so we won't be taking tickets. :(