Europa League Group Stage: Rangers / Porto / Young Boys / Feyenoord

Decent draw, could have been worse i suppose.

I was want united for some reason but will look forward to trying our hand at Porto.  

Think will be a close group, don't underestimate the young boys, they beat juve in champs league tie last year in Switzerland.

Bring it on, hope the ibrox atmosphere is back to its glory for the home matches.

The excitement of making the group stages wasn't as great as I expected with all the background stuff going on with charges and punishments lingering. I fear it won't take long for the next charge to come our way.

2 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:

The excitement of making the group stages wasn't as great as I expected with all the background stuff going on with charges and punishments lingering. I fear it won't take long for the next charge to come our way.

I disagree on both points.  Every bear I know was more excited than ever to see the draw.  As for your pessismism re charges, I think we really have reached a watershed moment and I doubt we will hear those songs sung by any of our fans ever again.  We will then be able to take the moral high ground and point at the very many obvious hypocrisies.

46 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I disagree on both points.  Every bear I know was more excited than ever to see the draw.  As for your pessismism re charges, I think we really have reached a watershed moment and I doubt we will hear those songs sung by any of our fans ever again.  We will then be able to take the moral high ground and point at the very many obvious hypocrisies.

You call it pessimism, I call it realistic.

I think there's an element of our support, and football fans in general, who are too daft realise what their actions can lead to. 

14 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

How are the fish?

Pulled another koi and 2 carp out today. It does not look like the medicine is working. It is starting to look like like I will lose the lot. I am going to rebuild the pond and just put in Goldfish. I don't need this stress that koi brings although goldfish will go eventually as well. The medicine was prescribed by an expert who took samples off the fish and not just a shot in the dark. I still have the largest fish 70-80 cm's but for how long?

4 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:

You call it pessimism, I call it realistic.

I think there's an element of our support, and football fans in general, who are too daft realise what their actions can lead to. 

I don’t think many can disagree - we have to be realistic but I’m going to be optimistic and believe this is a watershed moment in our history. 

5 hours ago, pete said:

Pulled another koi and 2 carp out today. It does not look like the medicine is working. It is starting to look like like I will lose the lot. I am going to rebuild the pond and just put in Goldfish. I don't need this stress that koi brings although goldfish will go eventually as well. The medicine was prescribed by an expert who took samples off the fish and not just a shot in the dark. I still have the largest fish 70-80 cm's but for how long?

Had the same issue years ago and lost most of my ghost koi....goldfish are a good cheap alternative and you will be aware that they will grow as big as their environment will allow.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2019 at 09:58, blueflag said:

Hi,

I am a supporter from Feyenoord Rotterdam, i want to visit the match between the Rangers and Feyenoord in Glasgow with two friends. Do you know how i can get tickets from this match?

I can offer tickets 3 tickets for the match in Rotterdam if someone can help me..

Edited by Dharm