10 hours ago, Gribz said:

There is something about me that wants to see Defoe play. He is a world class finisher.

Well, isn't it interesting that Morelos played the whole game v Legia?  Recently they have been playing a half each. You could argue SG is saving Defoe for tomorrow - or just that when we need a goal Morelos is the go-to man. If Keltic get Buffalo booked then what a great bench option!

11 hours ago, Gribz said:

There is something about me that wants to see Defoe play. He is a world class finisher.

50 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Well, isn't it interesting that Morelos played the whole game v Legia?  Recently they have been playing a half each. You could argue SG is saving Defoe for tomorrow - or just that when we need a goal Morelos is the go-to man. If Keltic get Buffalo booked then what a great bench option!

I think Morelos will play since he is our first choice striker.

If Defoe plays then I think it is tactical. 

5 hours ago, DMAA said:

I think Aribo will keep his place. After thursdays performance I like the idea of Barisic playing but I probably prefer the idea of Forrest running at Flanagan than Barisic. I’d actually like Defoe to start but I don’t think it will happen and Arfield has to start alongside Jone surely. I think Jones is more suited to this one than Ojo. 

I checked out the Bauer thread on the stoke forum and the recurring theme is that he is good going forward but can’t defend. With most of their defence carrying knocks this game must be seen as a must win if we’re serious. 

I see it as a must win or at worst must not lose. 

Predictions from DR writers

MICHAEL GANNON
Strap on the seatbelts, this could be a cracker. Celtic’s injury hit back like will be stretched to the limit by Rangers’ on form attack.

But the Parkhead side’s firepower means the game could be a classic.

Rangers 3 Celtic 2

GAVIN BERRY
Home advantage has proved crucial since away ticket allocations have been slashed and with little between the sides that can be enough to see Rangers edge it.

Rangers 2 Celtic 1

GARY RALSTON
Rangers will take advantage of Ibrox and the feel good factor around the team following qualification for the group stage of the Europa League.

Rangers 2 Celtic 1

CRAIG SWAN
This could be an absolute corker. Both sides have goals in them and a high scoring thriller is very possible.

Rangers 2-2

DAVID McCARTHY
Rangers have the bit between their teeth, are strong defensively and will have the backing of all but 800 Celtic fans.

They can put down a marker by winning the game.

Rangers 2 Celtic 0

EUAN McLEAN
Rangers have momentum and home advantage but it would be folly for their fans to underestimate a Celtic side accustomed to winning this derby. It’ll be tight but Gers might just edge it.

Rangers 2 Celtic 1

TONY HAGGERTY
No quarter will be asked for or given and neither side will want to concede ground in the Premiership title race.

It could all come down to whose middle to front functions better although the Hoops still look suspect at the back but I reckon we are in for a four goal thriller with honours even.

Rangers 2 Celtic 2

Liam Bryce
Much has been made of Rangers being favourites but this is a Celtic side who have always responded domestically to any questions asked of them.

It'll be tight but they might just edge it.

Rangers 1 Celtic 2

Mark McDougall
When Rangers are in full flow at Ibrox very few teams can deal with them and that’s going to be how Steven Gerrard’s side are on Sunday.

With Celtic’s defence in a bit of a makeshift state, Alfredo Morelos should have a field day.

As much as Celtic are good going forward, Rangers built on a more solid defence and that will be the big difference. Comfortable Rangers win.

Rangers 4 Celtic 0

15 minutes ago, DMAA said:
Predictions from DR writers

MICHAEL GANNON
Strap on the seatbelts, this could be a cracker. Celtic’s injury hit back like will be stretched to the limit by Rangers’ on form attack.

But the Parkhead side’s firepower means the game could be a classic.

Rangers 3 Celtic 2

GAVIN BERRY
Home advantage has proved crucial since away ticket allocations have been slashed and with little between the sides that can be enough to see Rangers edge it.

Rangers 2 Celtic 1

GARY RALSTON
Rangers will take advantage of Ibrox and the feel good factor around the team following qualification for the group stage of the Europa League.

Rangers 2 Celtic 1

CRAIG SWAN
This could be an absolute corker. Both sides have goals in them and a high scoring thriller is very possible.

Rangers 2-2

DAVID McCARTHY
Rangers have the bit between their teeth, are strong defensively and will have the backing of all but 800 Celtic fans.

They can put down a marker by winning the game.

Rangers 2 Celtic 0

EUAN McLEAN
Rangers have momentum and home advantage but it would be folly for their fans to underestimate a Celtic side accustomed to winning this derby. It’ll be tight but Gers might just edge it.

Rangers 2 Celtic 1

TONY HAGGERTY
No quarter will be asked for or given and neither side will want to concede ground in the Premiership title race.

It could all come down to whose middle to front functions better although the Hoops still look suspect at the back but I reckon we are in for a four goal thriller with honours even.

Rangers 2 Celtic 2

Liam Bryce
Much has been made of Rangers being favourites but this is a Celtic side who have always responded domestically to any questions asked of them.

It'll be tight but they might just edge it.

Rangers 1 Celtic 2

Mark McDougall
When Rangers are in full flow at Ibrox very few teams can deal with them and that’s going to be how Steven Gerrard’s side are on Sunday.

With Celtic’s defence in a bit of a makeshift state, Alfredo Morelos should have a field day.

As much as Celtic are good going forward, Rangers built on a more solid defence and that will be the big difference. Comfortable Rangers win.

Rangers 4 Celtic 0

Oh no! that's the match jinxed now!!!!!