I would prefer it we ignored the scumbag completely, I believe he would hate that even more as he loves nothing more than to think we hate him and are obsessed by him.

By ignoring him completely, coupled with thumping his team by a handsome margin, we would be hurting him even more, and that would be sweet.

12 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I would prefer it we ignored the scumbag completely, I believe he would hate that even more as he loves nothing more than to think we hate him and are obsessed by him.

By ignoring him completely, coupled with thumping his team by a handsome margin, we would be hurting him even more, and that would be sweet.

I know you're right, but sometimes I can't help lowering my standards to get it right up that poisonous little moron.

Hard to predict this one, as they have not really been tested against a quality attack force. nor have a good handful of their lot experienced an Old Firm game.

Our defence looks solid - Tav had his 3-4 lackadaiscial moments of the seasons last Thursday and thus is cured, one hopes - JAck and Davis know the score, it is up to us to take our chances.

They say the form book goes out of the window, but it would be quite a week if we can pull 3 points away from them. Everyone needs to be up for it from the off ... and one hopes Madden has his good days.

I would assume Defoe gets the nod, just to make sure the ref gets no early decision-making.

EDIT: Ha! SG knew my thoughts :D

Edited by der Berliner