1 hour ago, cooponthewing said:

He has been very poor in the last three games. St Mirren, Legia and today. I am beginning to question him? I stand by what I said, he appeared out his depth today. Kamara going off was crazy? Aribo should have been hooked not Kamara.

And Jones should have been on long long before ojo

20 minutes ago, pete said:

Unfortunately I agree with the ref on this one. McGregor is a late tackle and Jones has totally no interest in the ball. It is A Frustration tackle.

You agree that it wasn’t even a booking?? Bearing in mind McGregor also blatantly dived in the 2nd half. Madden bottled it, understandably due do sectarian threats to his family from celtic.

2 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

This post absolutely reeks!

:D

Please get a grip of yourself.

These type of knee jerk reactions are quite embarrassing tbh!. Some fans need to take a step back and think before posting!!

3 minutes ago, pete said:

I think the Jones tackle probably looked worse than it actually was and that swayed the ref. We can pick out faults on the ref but this game was not lost because of him.

It wasn't but lots of regs would have rightly sent McGregor off and it's hard to imagine that not making a huge difference. 

Main culprit was gerrard though. 

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

Let us see if you can imagine any other possible reason why Defoe would play ahead of Morelos.

Hint: there are loads of possible reasons.

Morelos is our best player. It would have to be a pretty good reason to drop him tbh..

2 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Ach come on ... Aribo didn't cost but was one of those 10 new signings who started. And he has been rather good thus far. In essence, the main starting line-up changes would have been Jones or Ojo, neither cost a penny either. 

It is a learning curve for SG too ... though after the last few games, you would have thought he learns faster. Three months before the game at the Scumhut.

Yes and aribo was shite. 

All those new players and one starts and fails. That's not a successful window.