7 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Let us see if you can imagine any other possible reason why Defoe would play ahead of Morelos.

Hint: there are loads of possible reasons.

I can’t think of a reason that you would not play a fit Morelos in that line up? Morelos and Jones should have started and it’s a huge error from SG imo.

Anyway, the good news is we have players in the squad who have been waiting. Now they must get their chance. Helander & Andy King spring to mind immediately. Maybe even Docherty, Barisic, Halliday & Greg Stewart. Hard to see who we bring in to midfield, though you could argue we had too many players in there today. But Helander in particular must start now. Goldson gave away the 1st goal today & Katic disappointed as well. Both make too many mistakes, the big Swede must come in now.

Just now, cooponthewing said:

I can’t think of a reason that you would not play a fit Morelos in that line up? Morelos and Jones should have started and it’s a huge error from SG imo.

It is a matter of great regret to learn that you suffer from a similar lack of imagination to 917.

I would like to give him 'pelters' but I'll probably need to be polite about it now.

Just now, 917 said:

Anyway, the good news is we have players in the squad who have been waiting. Now they must get their chance. Helander & Andy King spring to mind immediately. Maybe even Docherty, Barisic, Halliday & Greg Stewart. Hard to see who we bring in to midfield, though you could argue we had too many players in there today. But Helander in particular must start now. Goldson gave away the 1st goal today & Katic disappointed as well. Both make too many mistakes, the big Swede must come in now.

Have you watched any matches this season?

17 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

It is a matter of great regret to learn that you suffer from a similar lack of imagination to 917.

I would like to give him 'pelters' but I'll probably need to be polite about it now.

I would save the pelters until he's finished panicking and regained a morsel of composure.

23 minutes ago, 917 said:

Helander looks slow to me. Frankly some of the others you mentioned aren’t good enough & should be moved on(if possible)

I must be missing something here. Maybe 3 out of 11 Rangers players (McGregor, Flanagan & Arfield) got pass marks against celtic, the one game they should be judged on. Wholesale changes are required to the first team. This isn’t panicking. A performance like that in an OF game is completely unacceptable, and always would have been in my 42 years as a Rangers fan. We have a huge squad of international players now, if that performance doesn’t open up spaces in the first XI then the likes of the squad players I named above would be as well leaving on free transfers. Gerrard wants competition for places. Well, on that basis then Goldson, Davis, Aribo, Defoe & Kamara must be benched now. Maybe even Tavernier as well..

1 minute ago, 917 said:

I must be missing something here. Maybe 3 out of 11 Rangers players (McGregor, Flanagan & Arfield) got pass marks against celtic, the one game they should be judged on. Wholesale changes are required to the first team. This isn’t panicking. A performance like that in an OF game is completely unacceptable, and always would have been in my 42 years as a Rangers fan. We have a huge squad of international players now, if that performance doesn’t open up spaces in the first XI then the likes of the squad players I named above would be as well leaving on free transfers. Gerrard wants competition for places. Well, on that basis then Goldson, Davis, Aribo, Defoe & Kamara must be benched now. Maybe even Tavernier as well..

Why don't we go the whole hog and sack the manager, sell the stadium, open a garden centre in Glenrothes and sell socks on the internet? Those would be wholesale changes. 

Just now, Bill said:

Why don't we go the whole hog and sack the manager, sell the stadium, open a garden centre in Glenrothes and sell socks on the internet? Those would be wholesale changes. 

Alternatively we could just keep doing the same thing over and over again & somehow hope for a different result. Or is that the definition of insanity..? ?

Just now, 917 said:

Alternatively we could just keep doing the same thing over and over again & somehow hope for a different result. Or is that the definition of insanity..? ?

I really don't think we'll do the same again.