2 minutes ago, Bill said:

Why don't we go the whole hog and sack the manager, sell the stadium, open a garden centre in Glenrothes and sell socks on the internet? Those would be wholesale changes. 

Have you done any market research. Do they need a garden centre in Glenrothes. :D That is just a joke by the way.

Bad day at the office, from top to bottom. No more, no less. We know we can do better and have a Helander, Polster, King, and Barker to come. Amongst others.

It was Match Day 4. As much as I am frustrated, I'd accept losing 4 times to the Rhats if we lift 55. Preferrably, I'd like to win the other three league derbies ... and any in the cups. Battle lost, war certainly not. Shall they enjoy their spoils for the time being.

22 minutes ago, 917 said:

I must be missing something here. Maybe 3 out of 11 Rangers players (McGregor, Flanagan & Arfield) got pass marks against celtic, the one game they should be judged on. Wholesale changes are required to the first team. This isn’t panicking. A performance like that in an OF game is completely unacceptable, and always would have been in my 42 years as a Rangers fan. We have a huge squad of international players now, if that performance doesn’t open up spaces in the first XI then the likes of the squad players I named above would be as well leaving on free transfers. Gerrard wants competition for places. Well, on that basis then Goldson, Davis, Aribo, Defoe & Kamara must be benched now. Maybe even Tavernier as well..

Hahahahahaha!

You really don't watch any Rangers matches, do you?

The team selection was okay, I thought.

I don't think Aribo is a forward/attacking midfielder, but there's always one poster saying he should be played there. Aribo just wasn't up for it, for me; I chalk it down to inexperience, as the lad's got talent. 

I was most annoyed at the performance, more than anything else. Too many players were incapable passing a simple ball. 

27 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

There were too many basic errors including the mistake by Goldson for their first goal

Attitude wasn’t right. Team wasn't right. Performance was awful. I think it’s the shock we were so bad?

Im also questioning our mentality again? Body language was poor? Maybe tiredness but that’s not an excuse.

1 hour ago, cooponthewing said:

Attitude wasn’t right. Team wasn't right. Performance was awful. I think it’s the shock we were so bad?

Im also questioning our mentality again? Body language was poor? Maybe tiredness but that’s not an excuse.

I think this is right. Before the game I felt it wasn’t as important as usual, as there are 34 games still to play. The loser could be 10 pts in front before the next meeting at Xmas.

However it was the performance more than the result that disappointed. It simply looks like we have not improved since last season. Therefore we won’t win the league.

I think Davis keeps trying to walk the ball into the net as he doesn’t have the legs to beat players any more. Again you have to ask why he is being asked to play 2 games a week at his age. And I have watched every Rangers game live this season, except for the one in Denmark. Today I was watching on TV though, maybe you see things better when you’re at the game.