• Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Scott Arfield
    • Joe Aribo
    • Jermain Defoe
    • Sheyi Ojo
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Jordan Jones

I think I'll have to give it to Flanagan who didn't exactly influence the game but was arguably less poor than everyone else.

McGregor made a few decent saves but looked unconvincing at the opening goal while Jack and Davis did OK for spells but didn't do enough on the ball.  Morelos looked bright when he came on but lacked composure when put in behind.

I gave it to Davis.  He put the effort in, as did Flanagan.  The rest were having the worst day I hope they ever have.  If it was an option I'd have voted for the fans who had to put up with watching that.  There wasn't a single thing I can remember that would have created any excitement or hope.  We were flat throughout.

37 minutes ago, onevision said:

Davis for me, the only player who stepped up and took any responsibility especially in the second half.

I thought David was ok in first half but poor in second? I don’t remember much down their right, so Flanagan for me.

Edited by cooponthewing

Davis for me too.  I thought he sprayed the ball about reasonably well in the first half, and in the second half he was instrumental at breaking up their attacks early on a few occasions.  Sadly his final balls were not quite of the quality we have come to expect.