Davis Jack Aribo

Ojo Morelos Kent

Second XI looks quite string too:

Foderingham

Flangn Goldson Edmson Halliday

Arfield King Kamara

Murphy Defoe Jones

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

I hope my comments aren't being misinterpreted. I've defended him from the start saying he at least scores and assists even if his general play isn't always great. I didn't think the OF game was suited to his style and I found his Legia performances particularly poor. However he clearly has plenty to offer and can learn during his spell here. He can learn from Kent's work rate and from how he gets stuck into the opposition. The Ibrox crowd doesn't take well to players who seem to be going into challenges half hearted.

I think it was the "Personally wouldn't have Ojo near the first team, i'm not a fan, don't know why, just really not a fan" from post #4

Maybe regular appearances, goals and assists isn't what we're looking for from a midfielder.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

I think it was the "Personally wouldn't have Ojo near the first team, i'm not a fan, don't know why, just really not a fan" from post #4

Maybe regular appearances, goals and assists isn't what we're looking for from a midfielder.

Yeh I saw that, I had made a comment yesterday about Ojo looking like he's struggling with the physical side of the game a bit too. But that doesn't take away the fact that he's shown he can create and score goals. As I say he can learn a bit from the way Kent approaches the game (with aggression), and Kent can maybe learn a bit from him and Jones too and get the ball in the box earlier sometimes. 

I think the bottom line on this is we're not Manchester City - if we were we'd have a totally different squad of players. We might want £75m signing but the players we do have are our players, in the main they're the only players we're going to have for some time so writing any of them off is a pointless exercise. As a club we'll do the best we can with this manager and these players and hope it gets us what we all want. But the more we do it together, in a spirit of positivity, the better we'll do. Support the strong, encourage the weak.

McGregor (Fods)

Tav (USA! USA!)      Katic (Helander)   Goldson (Ed)   Flanagan (Mr. Glass)

Jack (Doch)

Davis (Arfield)        Kamara (King)        Aribo (Halliday)

Kent (Stewart)                               Ojo (Barker)

Fredo (Defoe)

Edited by Malangsob