Issue with Tweets rendering incorrectly

Twitter pages just coming up as text with Firefox. with Chrome they work so it is a Firefox problem. I have been through all the Firefox options but can't see  anything untoward.

#RangersFC can tonight confirm the mutual termination of striker Joe Dodoo's contract.

He departs with the best wishes of everyone at Rangers.

➡️ https://t.co/WXhicYvOof pic.twitter.com/9HOmb3IpSX

— Rangers Football Club (@RangersFC) September 2, 2019

It comes up like the above. 

• Frankie changed the title to Issue with Tweets rendering incorrectly
  • 5 weeks later...

I have now stepped over to using IE for the Gersnet as Firefox remained to block all embedded tweets. I have read and tried umpteen Faq's, turned every security setting on and off and still it won't open any embedded tweets. I give up. Why do they think we want an update that turns everything off? It is purely a firefox thing. I still use Firefox for everything else. I need to upgrade to Windows 10 before the end of the year so hopefully It will sort itself out when I renew everything. This is what I was getting.

twitter embed.jpg

10 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I use chrome on a windows 10 pc and in the past week or so have seen sporadic issues when trying to embed tweets or youtube videos.

Remember to wait a few secs when pasting in links to allow the rendering process to take place.

Furthermore, I've just installed a new forum update today which may address any issues. :)

4 hours ago, Frankie said:

Remember to wait a few secs when pasting in links to allow the rendering process to take place.

Furthermore, I've just installed a new forum update today which may address any issues. :)

Unfortunately it hasn't helped my problem. I will just use IE for this site. It may change when I upgrade to window's 10.

9 hours ago, Frankie said:

I waited patiently but nothing was going to happen and as I said it happens sporadically. One day they might not embed the next they will both tweets and YT videos. It's working right now.

• 3 weeks later...