Europa League tickets

https://rangers.co.uk/tickets/ticket-information/

EFA Europa League Group Stage
Tickets for the three Home games will be sold as a package.
Season Ticket holders* can purchase their Season Ticket seat from 9am Thursday 5 September until Tuesday 10 September.
Discounted Season Ticket 3 Match Package prices are:
Adults £ 111, Concessions and £ 78, Juniors £ 54

Rangers FC v Feyenoord – Thursday 19 September – Kick Off 8pm
Rangers FC v FC Porto – Thursday 7 November – Kick Off 8pm
Rangers FC v BSC Young Boys – Thursday 12 December – Kick Off 8pm

*Season Ticket holders should note that for these games, UEFA will select specific areas of the Stadium for their exclusive use. Rangers FC must comply with the regulations and requirements of competing in European football, all Season Tickets holders involved in relocations will be notified separately.

*Also note that areas BR4, BF4 and CD1 have been closed for the Rangers FC v Feyenoord game on Thursday 19 September due to sanctions imposed by UEFA. Season Ticket holders in these areas can purchase a 3 match package from Wednesday 11 September. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this will cause.

General sale will commence, subject to availability, from 9am Friday13 September.
General sale 3 match package ticket prices are: Adult £123, Concession £93 & Juniors £63

1 minute ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Pretty steep, £37 a pop WITH the season ticket discount.

Guess we know what’s paying for Kent!

We all knew the extra revenue would possibly allow SG to sign someone before the window closed and be as it is it's Kent.

Luckily I am of concession age and the hit is not so hard,but we should all be looking forward to another Autumn/early Winter ,at least, of Europe.:rfcbouncy:

44 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

We all knew the extra revenue would possibly allow SG to sign someone before the window closed and be as it is it's Kent.

Luckily I am of concession age and the hit is not so hard,but we should all be looking forward to another Autumn/early Winter ,at least, of Europe.:rfcbouncy:

Oh I most certainly am looking forward to these matches and I am fortunate enough to be able to afford this package easily enough but it will be tougher for many bears to find this cash on top of everything else.

The major purpose in getting to the group is to earn money so with that in mind and the Kent deal I suspected the prices may be somewhat higher than expected. I would estimate the three games will generate around £4 million in ticket sales and since Kent is reportedly on around a million pounds a year it more than covers his wages for the time we're likely to have him.

Latest sell on clause I heard is 20% so we need to turn him into a 15 to 20 million pound player to recoup that transfer money and a good return on the investment.