Europa League tickets

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Latest sell on clause I heard is 20% so we need to turn him into a 15 to 20 million pound player to recoup that transfer money and a good return on the investment. 

As I mentioned on another thread, my understanding is that it's 20% of the profit and not the whole fee.

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

As I mentioned on another thread, my understanding is that it's 20% of the profit and not the whole fee.

Since that's a far better deal hopefully that is indeed the case. Apparently it's unusual for Liverpool to let anyone go for less than the asking price and their asking price was £12 million.

Evidence seems to suggest he made such a fuss about going to Rangers they just had to let him go or be devalued in under 23 football.

Chances are he may indeed be really worth that 12 million and even more in a couple of years from now as he enters his prime. He really does have something about him and he's fully aware this is the beginning of the rest of his career.

What he does now shapes his ultimate level. He obviously wanted to be at Rangers and you would think he will be driven to perform.