Not sure why Clarke took that job, its practically mission impossible as its so deep rooted.

Clarke and Andy Robertson saying the players froze after going 1 up, thats unbelievable - its going a goal UP not down. The goal was just ten minutes in, there should have been a reaction in the 80 minutes left especially at HT if this was the thoughts.

There is still no real leaders in the squad, Robertson is a CL winner and is close as it comes but he has to filter that through.

The defence is the poorest Ive seen in my lifetime. To think about Miller, McLeish, Gough, Hendry, Calderwood, Weir in the last few decades - the defense with keepers was always the strongest area. Even Christian Dailly would walk into the team right now. 

On paper the current midfield is the best we have had for about 15 years, a lot of skilful creativity but it counts for nothing if the back 4 is weak and mentality is weak.

Edited by Gribz

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

I read the attendance last night was just 32,000? Is that correct?

If so that’s a very poor attendance for a very important game against a side who reached the WC QF’s last year 

I can't say that I blame them for staying away.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I  hope Ryan Jack didn't play?I

Something that is all wrong with the set up. His form is way better than McTominay yet the latter probably gets a game because he plays for Man Utd. Plus Clarke would be aware of the boo boys in the crowd.

Even if Jack played Right Back he should still start, he has played there on occasion and would have been better then O'Donnell.

Bates would start at centre half for me. Very promising centre half when at Ibrox, not sure Hamburg was the right move but I hope he progresses at Sheff Wed.

Glad to hear Ryan Jack wasn't playing in the SFA's latest debacle. It's just a pity he was involved at all.

It's actually quite impressive how much damage the SFA has managed to inflict on Scottish football over the last twenty years. I'm surprised they haven't awarded themselves a bonus.