12 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

I can't say that I blame them for staying away.

Who is staying away?

I genuinely believe Scotland don’t have the numbers in their support they once had.

Myself & my 16 year old son are Rangers ST holders. When I  was his age I attended Rangers & Scotland home games.

He (& his pals too who are Rangers supporters) have absolutely no interest whatsoever in Scotland games.

On Friday night he & a few pals went to the cinema when Scotland were playing Russia in what was an important game for Euro 2020 qualification. 

Changed days indeed & I’d suggest this is very commonplace amongst the younger RANGERS  support 

Edited by RANGERRAB

A half full / half empty Hampden doesnt help as the atmosphere wouldnt exactly be a 12th man. Only OF Cup games and Scotland v Euro Giants should be kept or are needed for Hampden.

Qualifiers like this should be played between Easter Road, Tynecastle and Pittodrie to get full houses and an atmosphere yet the SFA would rather play in a dull white elephant. Wales do this with Cardiff City stadium.

If Hampden is the national stadium for the SFA then reduce the capacity to 35000 and do a deal so the big games (if there are any) like v England / Germany etc are played between Murrayfield, Ibrox and obviously their first choice Celtic Park. Same for OF cup games IMO.

Edited by Gribz

Cosgrove, Jum Spence, and now Michael Stewart have had numerous pops at McBurnie all week.

What's their beef?

Of course, Oli is born'n'bred in England. Further, he admits to being a boyhood Rangers supporter in an ex-pat' Rangers supporting family. 

23 hours ago, Gribz said:

Something that is all wrong with the set up. His form is way better than McTominay yet the latter probably gets a game because he plays for Man Utd. Plus Clarke would be aware of the boo boys in the crowd.

Even if Jack played Right Back he should still start, he has played there on occasion and would have been better then O'Donnell.

Bates would start at centre half for me. Very promising centre half when at Ibrox, not sure Hamburg was the right move but I hope he progresses at Sheff Wed.

Bates was injured; unbelievably 4 centre halves were injured before the team was picked. Even big nations would struggle with that. Still, Jack should start, even in place of McGregor who can be rash.

On 07/09/2019 at 12:28, Gribz said:

Something that is all wrong with the set up. His form is way better than McTominay yet the latter probably gets a game because he plays for Man Utd. Plus Clarke would be aware of the boo boys in the crowd.

Even if Jack played Right Back he should still start, he has played there on occasion and would have been better then O'Donnell.

Bates would start at centre half for me. Very promising centre half when at Ibrox, not sure Hamburg was the right move but I hope he progresses at Sheff Wed.

I fear that is always the way, manager get blinded by the PL despite the form of the individual player probably being indifferent.