Wondering if Motherwell are capable of maintaining their start.  Thye do appear capable of getting goals including 2 against the yahoos in a 2-5 loss and have hit 3 against both Hamilton and hubz while grabbing a couple as they did today isn't unusual for them.

Contrast that to the rest below them who are often playing out narrow 1-0 wins or low scoring draws. And I would say it's more impressive than the turgid sheep 'grinding out' narrow wins for years of top 4 finishes.

But can they maintain it? I have no idea of their squad depth though Hearts have greater depth and currently that depth has been plumbed in as severe a long term injury crisis as I can remember any Scottish club experiencing. 

• 4 weeks later...

Now wondering which of the Edinburgh duo are most likely to be relegation battlers come the end. I still think Hearts can climb the table once they get through their injury crisis hubz on the other hand are what they are and were more than lucky to snatch a draw tonight in the dying seconds of time added on.

Both likely to be annihilated this weekend too.

• 1 month later...

Watching the Hearts game and believe it or not Hearts are currently more than matching the yahoos. With 20 minutes gone Hearts 64% possession 4 shots to 1 for the yahoos 3 on target to 0 for the yahoos.