Hearts, Hibs, Dunfermline, Dundee United, Inverness. I wouldn't feel anything but happiness if they all went down and stayed down. They were all keen enough to fuck us over back in 2012. 

Looks like even their new manager is conceding it's a battle to avoid the drop. And to me to at least isn't sounding very optimistic.

Stendel targets avoiding relegation

Manager Daniel Stendel has conceded Hearts' goal must now be to avoid relegation as the pointless start to his reign continued with defeat at Hamilton.

The Tynecastle club are anchored at the foot of the Scottish Premiership with three losses under their new boss after Saturday's 2-1 reverse.

They now face a massive Edinburgh derby at home to Hibernian on Thursday.

"Today was a very bad day for me, for the club and the fans," said Stendel.

"I think the biggest thing for us now is just to avoid relegation. We have to be realistic. Maybe some players will surprise me in the future or we have to change things.

"I take responsibility for the last two weeks and the last three results. But it's difficult to accept some performances. I think the problem is not just from the last two weeks but from a long time before."

Hearts and their hosts started off the afternoon level on points but goals from Mickel Miller and Will Collar inflicted their fourth straight defeat and their ninth loss of the league campaign so far.

The Gorgie side's last win came on 9 November.

"We played last week against St Johnstone and today against Hamilton. Both were the worst teams in the league at that time and we lost them both," admitted Stendel.

"You can see our problem is not scoring goals. We created some good chances today but didn't take them. We needed to get that first goal so we could get more confidence and get a lift.

"We had to show our quality. In some positions the quality is not good enough at the moment. It's hard. I decided to take on this challenge and I will do my best."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50881390

Would prefer to see Hamilton or Livingston go down.

Their plastic pitches shouldn´t be allowed in the top two tiers and their support (numbers) are about 3rd tier level.

I note that Ryan Christie was booked for diving at the weekend, playing for a team whose fans forever talk about opposition players doing the same.

Edited by buster.

Aberdeen chairman Dave Cormack has demanded the SFA compliance officer goes after Kristoffer Ajer for FAKING injury.

The outspoken Pittodrie supremo took to Twitter to slam the decision to uphold Sam Cosgrove's red card against Celtic last weekend.

The Englishman was ordered off for flying into a challenge on Norwegian defender Ajer with the incident sparking a war of words between bosses Neil Lennon and Dons boss Derek McInnes.

Del claimed the Celtic star winked at Cosgrove as he was sent packing - citing that as proof he deliberately got his man sent off.

While Lenny told him to shut it and focus on his own players after doing a U-turn on his initial views that Cosgrove's challenge wasn't a red card. 

Now Cormack has waded in to demand action is taken against Ajer for his part in the incident.

The chairman, who replaced Stewart Milne earlier this month, also posted a picture of Leigh Griffith's catching Lewis Ferguson with his boot as proof of refereeing inconsistency.

He wrote: "Law = fairness & consistency. Sam will take his ban but the compliance officer has a duty to review Ajer feigning injury with his triple salvo and miraculous recovery after Sam gets his red.

"Griffiths lunges into Ferguson's knee with both feet in the air. Fairness for ALL please."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5104819/aberdeen-chief-cormack-celtic-griffiths-cosgrove/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1577351413