[FT] Rangers 3 - 1 Livingston (Tavernier 55; Morelos 71; Barker 79)

7 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Don't think so his tactics same as all the rest,clugging,parking bus,time wasting etc.

I would much prefer a sin bin time penalty than a yellow card. The people who benefit from yellow cards is never the team that has been erred against.

12 minutes ago, pete said:

I would much prefer a sin bin time penalty than a yellow card. The people who benefit from yellow cards is never the team that has been erred against.

So would I if 4th official could be trusted to handle it.Would also like to see similar to rugby,American Football etc. time clock being used to start stop games in case of injury,substitions so that correct amount of time is played instead of fourth official making decision.

On 17/09/2019 at 14:26, MacK1950 said:

So would I if 4th official could be trusted to handle it.Would also like to see similar to rugby,American Football etc. time clock being used to start stop games in case of injury,substitions so that correct amount of time is played instead of fourth official making decision.

I'm surprised more people involved in the game aren't up in arms about the amount of time wasted.  The referees are amongst the worst offenders. Not only do they let teams get away with deliberate time wasting, they take way too long getting the game going again at free-kicks and corners.   

Edited by Briton

One thing I wish is that goalkeepers had less time on the ball and had to take a goal-kick within a certain time. sometimes more than a minute is lost. Cut 6 seconds to 4 seconds and start actually giving free-kicks for holding the ball too long.

12 hours ago, pete said:

One thing I wish is that goalkeepers had less time on the ball and had to take a goal-kick within a certain time. sometimes more than a minute is lost. Cut 6 seconds to 4 seconds and start actually giving free-kicks for holding the ball too long.

Just one of many things that could be done.  Another that bugs me is when the ball goes through to the keeper but there's been an offside flagged; the ref should wave play on regardless but they invariably stop the game.