More “incompetence” from ⁦@policescotland⁩

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

Might one toss the incompetent "prosecution" of Mr Craig Whyte into the mix?

And Charles Green. How on earth you can get away with signing deals which so emphatically and explicitly injure your own company and benefit the other company is a mystery to me. There is no chance he had no personal financial incentive for signing the deals he did with Mike Ashley.

11 minutes ago, DMAA said:

And Charles Green. How on earth you can get away with signing deals which so emphatically and explicitly injure your own company and benefit the other company is a mystery to me. There is no chance he had no personal financial incentive for signing the deals he did with Mike Ashley.

Indeed. Through the actions of Whyte and Green Rangers were nearly killed off and then left on a life support machine that pumped more stimulus into Mike Ashley than it ever did to us. Rangers were nearly destroyed and everyone involved has just walked off Scot free. How can anyone argue that is just incompetence?

49 minutes ago, DMAA said:

There would need to be a complaint from the company but I reckon that part of the change in ownership involved a guarantee that there would be no subsequent complaints about unfit conduct as a director.

6 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

There would need to be a complaint from the company but I reckon that part of the change in ownership involved a guarantee that there would be no subsequent complaints about unfit conduct as a director.

Surely shareholder(s) could complain, as the deals agreed and implemented clearly affected earnings and value?

41 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Surely shareholder(s) could complain, as the deals agreed and implemented clearly affected earnings and value?

The new shareholders have presumably agreed not to. The old/minority shareholders would struggle due to lack of information which nobody would disclose.

In addition cost would come into it. If you own 1,000 shares, the perceived loss would presumably be under £500, and the cost of legal action would far exceed this.

59 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

The new shareholders have presumably agreed not to. The old/minority shareholders would struggle due to lack of information which nobody would disclose.

In addition cost would come into it. If you own 1,000 shares, the perceived loss would presumably be under £500, and the cost of legal action would far exceed this.

Assuming that any action would be civil, rather than criminal. Can a breach of the Cos Act be criminal, and subject to prosecution? One would like to think so.